Halogen Leak Detector
Halogen Leak Detector
The battery voltage display will remain as long as the BATTERY TEST key is depressed. Release the BATTERY TEST key to retun to normal operation. This function may be activated at any time during operation, and does not interfere alarm signals.
Automatic Circuit/Reset Feature
The Delicacy HLD200 feature an Automatic citcuit and a Reset function key that set the unit to ignore ambient consentrations of refrigerant.
● AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT-Upon initial power on, the unit automatically sets itself to ignore the level of refrigerant present at the tip. Only a level, or concentration, greater than this will cause an alarm. CAUTION :Be aware that this feature will the unit off, if you place the tip up to a known leak and switch the unit on, no leak will be indicated!
● RESET FEATURE-Pressing the RESET key during operation performs a similar function. When the RESET key is pressed it programs the ciruit to ignre the level of refrigerant present at the tip. This allows the user to ‘home-in’ on the souce of the leak (higher concentration). Similarly, the unit can be moved to fresh air and reset for maximum sensitivity. Resetting the unit with no refrigerant present (fresh air)causes any level above zero to be detected. Whenever the unit is reset the LED’ s(except the leftmost power indicator) Will turn red for 2 second. This provides a visual confirmation of the reset action.
The Delicacy HLD200 provides seven levels of sensitivity.the sensitivity level is indicated on the visual display when either the SENSITVITY↑ OR SENSITIVITY↓ keys are pressed. The base beeping tone is also an indication of sensitivity level.
Following any service to the refeigerant system and any other service which disturbs the refrigerant system.a leak test of the service ports of the retrigerant system should be done.
The leak detector may also used to:
● Detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc…
HCFCs e.g.R22, R123, R124, R502 etc…
HFCs e.g.R134a, R404a, R125 etc…
Blends such as AZ-50 HP62 MP39 etc
● Detect ethylene oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas)
● Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers
● Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases)
● Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethyl
● Two-year warranty