Color meter CM-12P for quality control
PC software included / Li-ion battery / different color spaces /
determination of reference values and samples / white and black calibration
The color meter CM-12P was developed for quality control and offers a high accuracy.
When using the color meter, you can choose between different color spaces
(CIE L*a*b*C*h, CIE L*a*b* and CIE XYZ). After a measurement with the color meter,
the reading can be used as a reference value while other readings can be recorded as a sample
and later be compared to the reference value easily.
In addition to the individual color space coordinates, the deviation between the reading is also displayed.
When using the color meter, it is possible to store up to 100 reference values and up to 20,000 samples
on the device. The measured data can also be transferred to a PC via the USB interface. A special PC software
is included in the package.
- CIE L*a*b*C*h, L*a*b* and XYZ
- automatic white and black calibration
- determination of reference values and samples
- rechargable Li-ion battery
- measuring of different colors
- suitable for many different surfaces
- 8°/d geometry diffused illumination integrating sphere system illuminates sample from 8-degree angle
- easy to use
- incl. PC software
- 6 mm measuring aperture