Microcomputer Screen Display?SEMI-Automatic Metal Charpy Pendulum Impact Tester
Microcomputer Screen Display SEMI-Automatic Metal Charpy Pendulum Impact Tester
Application & Features:
Microcomputer screen display semi-automatic metal charpy impact tester designed
according to the international standards ISO148-1983 and ASTM E23.
It features microcomputer control, electric pendulum rising, impact; the results are measured,
calculated by microcomputers and displayed digitally and can be printed out; having high
operation efficiency and high testing accuracy; the material impact absorbed energy,
impact elasticity, pendulum rising angle and average value of tests can be calculated and
digitally displayed. The test data and average value of tests of the time can be printed out.
1. The principle machine of the testing machine has single supporting column structure,
cantilever type pendulum hanging mode; the pendulum body is U-shaped;
2. The impact cutter is installed and fixed by screws and is convenient and easy to
3. The specimen is supported via simply by supported beam;
4. Safety guard pin is arranged on the principle machine which is also provided with
safety guard net;
5. The testing machine is controlled in a semi-automatic way, electric control is
realized for pendulum rising,pendulum hanging, impacting and pendulum placing,
the energy which is remained after the specimen is impacted broken can
automatically rise the pendulum for the next testing; thus, the testing machine is
suitable to be used in laboratories which make consecutive impact tests or the
metallurgy and machine manufacturing sectors which are involved with a large
amount of impact tests.