- Product description
1. Bright field observation, clear and flare less obverse image, wide field of view.
2. Long working distance objectives, up to optical 1000x magnification.
3. Aperture diaphragms in the transmitted illumination and reflected illumination system as standard feature.
4. The quick-release system, which is especially useful in long-stroke measurements.
5. Focus and measure using the fine/coarse movement handle with the large-size grips on both sides of the column.
6. Zero-set switches (X- and Y-axis) are also located near the stage feed handles.
7. Available with the Vision Unit for upgrading to a vision measuring system.Key words:
- Measuring Microscope
Technical Specifications :
XY Stage Measuring Accuracy at 20ºC.
(2+L/200) μm L: measuring length
Obverse image (Erect Image is available)
Binocular Eyepiece: WF10/20
Only 5x is standard delivery; Optional: 10X, 20X, 50x 100x
Z Axis Travel Range
Standard focus travel:150mm, 200mm is optional
Z Axis Focusing
Manual focusing (Coarse/fine)
XY Stage Floating Function
Quick release mechanism
Display Unit Function
Zero setting, Direction switching, Data output via RS-232
High-Precision Rotary Table RT4(D:165mm), RT5(262mm)
Digital Readout DP300
Quickmeasuring Measuring Software QM2.0
CCD adapter and CCD camera