Metcut M60 Abrasive Cutter can be widely used to cut various metal materials in metallography laboratories. The equipped cooling system can clear up the heat produced during cutting so that it willavoid the metallography structure deforming of specimen because of heating fluence. Besides various metal materials, this machine can also be used to cut other non-metal material such as plastic, rubber hose etc.
1. Max. cutting diameter: Ø30mm
2. Sand wheel specification: 250 x 2 x 32mm
3. Sand wheel rotating speed: 2800 rpm
4. Motor: 1.1 KW, 380V, 50Hz.
5. Dimensions: 65 × 45 × 40 cm
6. Net weight: 60 Kg